Tuesday, August 13, 2013


Frightfully Fun Party Adult Games


During the course of the evening I like to throw little twist and turns to keep the party fun and unexpected by getting everyone together to engage in a few games and some fun little prize wins.  

Game Party Prize Ideas Include


1)     I love visiting Bath and Body works and picking up bath gel & lotion when they offer it 3 for $10.00 – this is always a winning surprise!  I wrap a lotion or bath gel in black or orange tulle, tie with Halloween ribbon you’re all set!  For $20.00 I have 6 winning gift that always brings smiles.

2)     A set of four Halloween Coffee Mugs from Target, Walmart or even the Dollar Store is always a useful idea!

3)     I also love shopping the bargain book section of my bookstore and picking up a couple of books of Ghosts Stories. Most times these books can be picked up for $4.00 or $5.00 dollars.

4)     Another fun and really inexpensive gift is Halloween Pins. These can be picked up from any dollar store.

5)     Homemade baked Halloween cookies are another great idea! Another delicious homemade prize idea is homemade Pumpkin Bread or Carrot Cake made in mini loaves.

When selecting your game gift think useful or tummy memorable! People love things that can be used year after year and not just another dust collector and sweets are always a “take the cake winner”!
 
Halloween Cookies

           Bath and Body Works Spider Cider!Bath & Body Works Halloween Lotion

 

Game Ideas!

 
1)     Halloween Trivia is my favorite! – Using famous Scary Movies create 15 Trivia question cards. Gather your guest and ask them to group in groups of 3 or 4 having each group collaborate on the questions you ask. Each group has 60 seconds to write down their answer. When all questions have been answered I read the answers and the group with the most correct answers wins. Each participant in that group wins a gift! Fun, Easy and Entertaining!

2)     Another fun game is again grouping into groups of 2, 3 or 4 ( my husband and I are the judges) – Pass out paper and pencils and give your guest 10 mins to come up with a Halloween Poem. I like to choose a word, example: the word Ghost must be used in the poem 4 times. The poem that’s most creative, unique and rhymes wins.

3)     A Costume Contest is a must!  With a twist on your invite pick a theme or movie and ask your guest to create a costume that they most identify to that particular theme or movie.

When choosing games just remember keep them fun, unique and creative!  If you have a favorite game or game idea, please do share it with me. I’d love to post your idea on my blog!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment